Sleek style and impressive shock absorption come together in the 2000s running-inspired New Balance 2002 kids’ sneaker. Designed to keep up with active feet, the comfortable kids’ shoe is made with a lightweight and durable synthetic upper and it has a lace-up closure for a secure fit. The ABZORB midsole and N-ergy outsole provide cushioning while absorbing impacts underfoot.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Durable synthetic upper
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.