Taking design cues from 1970s archival favorites, New Balance’s 237 melds heritage influences with a modern outlook. The 237 utilizes an EVA midsole, herringbone outsole and streamlined upper as a classic launching point, with modern flourishes like oversized N branding, extended midsole length, and gator inspired foxing and mudguard offering a modern take on the decade when running shoes truly made their mark for the first time. Experimental in spirit yet easily accessible, the 237 is a deceptively simple, contemporary statement piece.
- Unbacked suede and mesh upper
- EVA midsole
- Oversized N logo
- Large scale ripple outsole with text branding
- Asymmetric rubber tip wrap
- Exposed foam tongue
- Angled ‘New Balance’ text at heel tab
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.